Friday, January 22, 2010

My First Post

This will go down as one of the best moments of 2010. Alanna Bowman's FIRST BLOG POST! I'm not sure what I'm supposed to write, so I'm just going to ramble for a little bit. This blog is for Mr. Lunn's English class, for you millions of fans who are not Mr. Lunn that are wondering why I started this. Well, since the person sitting next to me just said that we are supposed to write about ourselves, I'll write about myself. Right now, I'm really tired, hungry, and I'm writing a blog. I like music, cooking, art, and sleeping. I like eating cupcakes, fried rice, chocolate, and children. I like reading for fun, but I haven't been able to read much lately because I've been so busy. I like English classes, but I don't like writing essays because I normally take a forever to do them and end up redoing things over and over, so they become very tedious. I don't mind school overall, I mean, I'd rather be doing other things, but I don't hate it with every fiber of my being. Some classes are better than others. The bell is about to ring, so I'll have to continue this masterpiece of online writing another time.

1 comment: