Friday, February 5, 2010

My amazingly fantastic Beowulf Comic

I'd better prepare my award speech for my Nobel Prize in literature, my Caldecott Medal, and my Best Writing-Adapted Screenplay Oscar, because here it is, folks! Alanna Bowman's Beowulf Comic! Woohoo! A meticulous reimagining of the classic epic, adapted suitably for a modern audience, this is a tale of bravery, sacrifice, strength, and dragons. DRAGONS, people! I couldn't get more epic if I tried.



Why bridges and monster trucks? ...Why not?! I like being an individual, which can help you go a long way in today's society. Besides, I didn't like the pre-loaded drawings on that site.

Oh, and apparently the last blog post was supposed to be about heroes. That's fine, writing about myself should still suffice, seeing as how I am most definitely a hero to many, many people. Including myself. Hooray for modesty!

2 comments: